Action Item #1 (All Students): Breakfast with the Principal will be held on Friday, November 2, from 8:30 - 9:00 AM. This monthly event is open to all AFSE families and is a great opportunity to have an informal chat with Principal Raeke.
Action Item #2: (10th - 12th Grades): College News!!
Hello AFSE Families the college team has highlighted a few reminders to provide you all with an at a glance view of what you and your student should be on top of.
- All CUNY applications should be completed, If not set appointment with Ms.Z or Mr. Nunez for help!
- FAFSA applications are open, students should be completing their FAFSA application to receive funding for college.
- November 13th is SUNY Application night from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, All seniors should attend!!! Parents are also welcomed to join the event.
- Apply to COLLEGE NOW options, visit this link for more information and details on how to enroll. CLICK HERE
- JR's should be reviewing COLLEGE NOW options, visit this link for more information and details on how to enroll. CLICK HERE
- Sophomores should be enrolling into the STEAM COLLEGE NOW program, visit this link for information and details on how to enroll. CLICK HERE
Action Item #3: (All Students): Spirit Week is Nov 5 - Nov 9. See each day's theme on the Student Government page!
Action Item #4 (All Students): Please see the AFSE Club List, Tutoring Schedule, and Student Opportunities linked below. Some clubs are still finalizing their meeting schedule and will be shared as soon as they are completed.