November 10, 2022
Dear AFSE Families,
Parent-Teacher Conferences will occur remotely on Thursday, November 17, from 5:30 - 8:00 PM and Friday, November 18, from 1:00 - 3:30 PM.
In order to ensure a productive and efficient conference process, we are asking that ALL parents schedule appointments with up to four teachers 24-hours prior to conferences. Teachers will contact families directly at their scheduled appointment time based on your preference (phone conference or Google Meet) for 10-minute conferences. Please make sure to follow the instructions to make appointments and to complete the form linked below after making the appointment to ensure that we have your preferred contact information.
If appointments are not scheduled prior to conferences, you can reach out to the teachers via email to request a conference at a later date. Please see the instructions for scheduling an appointment on the next page.
We are here to support your student(s) and will continue to work hard to ensure his or her success. We recognize that this is a time of challenge and we are making every effort to best serve our community in ever-changing circumstances.
If you have any questions or need assistance scheduling an appointment, please feel free to contact Ms. Rosario ([email protected] or 917 679-0444). We are delighted to have you attend the Fall Parent Teacher Conferences remotely and thank you for your support and understanding.
Parent-Teacher Conference Appointment Instructions
You will have the opportunity to meet with 4-5 teachers for 10-minute sessions. Please follow the instructions below to make an appointment and confirm contact information.
How to make an appointment
- Click your student's grade tab on the bottom of the sheet.
- Click on a link for the teacher's appointment page (column C).You will be taken to a new window/tab.
- Make sure you are on the correct date (11/17 or 11/18).
- Choose an appointment time that works for you.
- Repeat these steps for other teachers.
- Complete the Contact Information Confirmation Form to indicate your conference preferences. If you do not complete this form, there is no guarantee that the teacher will be able to contact you.
-Teachers will contact you directly with either a link to the Google Meet or by phone at the time of your conference.